When I named the blog Western Kwartlers I paused and thought "what if we move back east?" I didn't think that was likely so I proceeded, but I was obviously wrong. The blog name will remain as we will be Pacific North Westerners at heart.
Ted got a new job with Liberty Mutual Insurance in downtown Boston as their Director of Service Analytics. I'm so happy for him. His MBA concentration was Analytics and he is passionate about the subject so much it's also a hobby. The movers come Feb 20 and we will depart soon after. Ted found us a great apartment out in the "country" in Concord (we actually live in the country now so east coast country is a good stepping stone for us). There will be some culture shock as we adjust to east coast life, but I'm very excited to be within driving distance to lots of family. Plus we will only be 2 hours from the lake cottage in New Hampshire that my Grandpa built. I have countless childhood memories there and its where Ted and I were married. I'm excited to share this special place with my daughters.
In baby news the girls love to do gymnastics while their diaper is getting changed. It's quite a challenge for the adult.



Yay! I'm excited that you guys are moving. Greg (my fiance) grew up in Sharon, MA and he has a lot of family who live in Newton, Attleboro, etc.
ReplyDelete