Pages

Password

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mom's Turn

Ted left to go out of town yesterday morning and will return Saturday afternoon. I started feel this monstrous cold/flu virus (that the while town has) coming on the day before he left and got pretty fearful of what the next few days would bring. I called Grandma Kelly for some sympathy and a pep talk. It worked. Oh the power of Moms:)

I've continued to give the girls their Vitamin C and they have become quite taken with the spoons I use to crush the tablets. They have been exposed to this virus for a week now between Ted and I so I am very hopeful they won't get it. They have been napping MUCH better which very well may because of the virus, but it's been nice to not struggle in that area. Our bedroom is quite full as we added a pack n play for the girls to sleep separately. It's working well. They were disturbing each other at night as they would wiggle around.

Our previous neighbor came by today so I could have a much needed nap. I should have had more sympathy for Ted-this virus is tough stuff. Poor Victoria is sick as well. We're already halfway done with this single patent stint though-hooray!

















1 comment:

  1. She's doing yoga already! I recognize the Happy Baby pose in picture #3!

    ReplyDelete