Pages

Password

Friday, January 18, 2013

Mom + Dad = One Functional Parent

The recent excitement has taken its toll on Ted and I. He came down with the flu Friday and I threw my back out (actually both hips were rotated in opposite directions). We are both feeling better thanks to homeopathic flu remedies and the chiropractor. Our bodies are apparently screaming for some attention. I don't think I should carry both babies around anymore. Poor Ted has been such a trooper even though he felt just terrible at times.

A few days ago Brenna did a full plank. She is so strong. She loves to move backwards. I witnessed Nora grabbing Sofie the teething giraffe right out of Brenna's hands. Brenna will just improvise by chewing on her sister's arm even though we have two Sofies. Nora's dexterity is stunning. She also loves to roll all around the living room. I was in the kitchen and came to find her playing with the quilt.









1 comment: