Pages

Password

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Want What My Sister Has

I began to notice Nora taking toys from Brenna a few weeks ago. I thought she preferred some toys to others. Then I started to suspect that she wanted it because Brenna was playing with it. Could it be? I've heard the girls are much too young for this behavior from the various infant development experts in my family. Yesterday confirmed my suspicions. Brenna and Nora each had a pacifier which they were chewing on. Nora caught a glimpse of the one Brenna had (which is the same as hers) and snatched it. Brenna adapted and began to chew on her foot. Nora, with both pacifiers in her hands, tried to start chewing on her sister's foot. Too funny.

I got a new Boba carrier which I can use to easily wear one of the babies on my back. We are practicing now, but I think I like it. Hopefully it will help with the airport travel.



No comments:

Post a Comment