I had to say farewell in person to Couer d'Alene, Idaho before we moved away from the Pacific Northwest. It and the people there hold a special place in my heart. I studied yoga at Garden Street Yoga for several intensive sessions over the past few years. It's a place where a tremendous amount of healing and personal transformation happened. Big things shifted for me there for which I am forever grateful.
Nora and Brenna got to meet my teacher Karen <3. We sat the girls next to a sacred statue of Ganesha from India (1300 BC) which was a gift to my teacher. I did yoga, Ted got to see his beloved mountains, and the girls were quite the attention getters in their snowsuits as we strolled around downtown. We got to visit with Anissa and her kiddos who opened their home to me during my many trips to CDA. She hosted us for a yummy dinner with some other friends as well.
I will be back Garden Street! I have dreams of doing teacher training in a few years when the girls are older-Ted is up for the challenge!











No comments:
Post a Comment