Pages

Password

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Adrenaline Has Expired

Mom's adrenaline faded fast earlier this week.  The added work of dealing with UPS and legal issues took its toll.  I'm fine - I'm great really.  I just didn't have the energy to do a blog post - big surprise I know :)  Plus I was worried about Grandma Mak's departure.  We survived and actually did much better than I thought we would during the day thanks to great friends who pitched in.  Grandpa Kelly arrives late tonight and he will stay for 10 days.  We can't wait to see him.  Nora and Brenna are getting bigger and brighter every day.  This photo is from Wednesday (3 weeks 1 day old).  Mom and Dad are getting more used to their sleeping sounds and thus getting more rest at night.  I love having them in the co sleeper close by as well as the "off" shift where one of us sleeps on the futon.  


Mom's adrenaline faded fast earlier this week.  The added work of dealing with UPS and legal issues took its toll.  I'm fine - I'm great really.  I just didn't have the energy to do a blog post - big surprise I know :)  Plus I was worried about Grandma Mak's departure.  We survived and actually did much better than I thought we would during the day thanks to great friends who pitched in.  Grandpa Kelly arrives late tonight and he will stay for 10 days.  We can't wait to see him.  Nora and Brenna are getting bigger and brighter every day.  This photo is from Wednesday (3 weeks 1 day old).  Mom and Dad are getting more used to their sleeping sounds and thus getting more rest at night.  I love having them in the co sleeper close by as well as the "off" shift where one of us sleeps on the futon.

No comments:

Post a Comment