Pages

Password

Monday, September 17, 2012

Mornings Lately

Nora and Brenna ravenously eat and then workout on the floor.  It's as if they haven't eaten all night, but they definitely have awoken to eat multiple times:)  I get to brush my teeth by 11 AM if I'm lucky, but I don't mind (the company might).  I have also started to feed Nora with the supplement nursing system and started pumping again to see if I can get my milk flowing.  It takes a lot of effort hence the lack of blog posts.  The girls and I are still comfort nursing as well.  More to come!

1 comment:

  1. What a treat with all these posts! The girls look so much like girls. I will call you to catch up and to see how and when to best visit you. Apart from just seeing you all and meet the girls we are coming to help out - not to be an additional burden, so however and whenever works best for you. I'll work up my gluten free cooking skills in the meantime : ).

    ReplyDelete