Pages

Password

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Housebound

As you probably have heard we have wildfires here in WA, not close to us, but close enough for smoke to blow into our  small city and stick around for a while.  Because of this we stayed indoors for most of Grandpa Yitz's visit.  Thank goodness for two living rooms so we can all get a change of scenery.  Nora and Brenna definitely get tired of the same room just in time for the witching hour.

By the way, between the Grandfather's visits I actually held things together for 2 days by myself.  I kept worrying about the day when I would be home without another adult so I just decided to get it over with (and gain some confidence in the process).  My friend Victoria was on call, but we all did well.  I just kept thinking about my dear friend Desiree who has twin babies as well as a toddler running around.  You are my inspiration!

Nora observing

Nora and Brenna are good luck for Notre Dame football


Calm among chaos

Evening family time on the futon

No comments:

Post a Comment