Pages

Password

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Look who is Two!

I completely agree with the saying the "the days are long, but the years are fast". I can't believe (and sometimes fully believe) that Nora and Brenna are two years old.  Ted's theme for this year's birthday is "we survived two years with twins!"  

Four word sentences are a regular occurrence around here and can be answers to mom and dad's questions.  Their senses of humor are contagious and I love watching them care for each other (when they aren't taking each other's toys :)). Nora likes to bring Brenna water and toys after she wakes from her nap.  "Here Brenna.....Here Brenna....."

They were not at all excited about the buttercream frosting on their cupcakes and didn't eat them at all.  More for mom & dad I guess.  On their actual birthday they made up for it by sharing an entire cantelope.  They now like to sing themselves "Happy Birthday".






2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the girls and congrats to the parents for making it 2 years into parenthood! I hope we get to see y'all sometime soon :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to the cutest twin girls this side of the Mississippi.

    Hope to see you all soon. We're making monthly trips to MA lately so we have to get together!

    ReplyDelete