Pages

Password

Friday, May 10, 2013

Recent Happenings

Today I witnessed Nora give her sister a kiss.  It was the sweetest.  Nora loves to climb under the play table and she just figured out how to get out herself.    Brenna stood up today without holding on to anything.  Yesterday Brenna was holding onto my behind while I was kneeling on the ground and took a couple steps forward.  They have quite a large play area, but we always find them next to each other.  Sometimes there is hair pulling involved :/

They are enjoying bath time together these days and we have been exposing them to the grassy areas in our neighborhood.  At first they were very apprehensive, but now they seem to like it, especially the taste of mulch.

I have been struggling for the past few weeks as Brenna's separation anxiety seems to have gotten worse (or maybe it's just the cumulative effect).  I can't leave her sight without hysteria.  The girls seem to fight for my attention as well.  I need to find some occasional help during the weekdays as Ted is gone for almost 12 hours at a time.  I did meet up with a local mom's group which was a treat.  There will be more of those outings for sure!






No comments:

Post a Comment