Ted and I were talking about how Brenna and Nora are growing up too fast. They are 13 weeks as if yesterday and we want things to slow down a bit.
Last night Brenna was doing her extreme tummy time with her legs and upper body lifted at the same. She actually rolled onto her back and git quite startled. I am amazed at her strength. I'm pretty sure she has started teething and spends lots of time in the position in the photo; partly rolled over intensely gnawing on her hand until she gets frustrated. She is certainly a feisty Leo.
Nora found her voice in the last few days and we've been having some fun conversations. I love watching every muscle in her face move to make sounds. When I find an easier way to post videos from my iPhone to the blog I will share.


No comments:
Post a Comment