Pages

Password

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Fierce Determination

Now that the girls roll over there are ready to start going places. Brenna definitely is. Every time I place her on her back she rolls over, pushes with her legs and pulling on the blanket with her hands until she gets frustrated and we turn her back over. Then again, repeat, and so on. I keep telling her she doesn't have to work so hard. It will come. There is time, but her fierceness tells her otherwise. She also got her first tooth a few days ago. I have heard they come in pairs, but I haven't found its partner yet. It appears to be an upper lateral incisor, but I'm no dentist. Too fast I tell you! Things are moving too darn fast. Ted and I get panicked at the thought of baby proofing for twins. We need to start that project ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment