Amazing. Your babies are so advanced they can read and stand at just 2 months old! Haha.BTW they make a parody book called "Goodnight iPad".
Hi Love,I think Nora looks like Teddy K. Has anyone else told you that?Love ya,Elicia
Elicia you are right. They both have "mini me"s. Brenna looks like Megs and Nora looks like Ted. It was crazy seeing the girls make faces and expressions I've seen the parents make!!
Amazing. Your babies are so advanced they can read and stand at just 2 months old! Haha.
ReplyDeleteBTW they make a parody book called "Goodnight iPad".
Hi Love,
ReplyDeleteI think Nora looks like Teddy K. Has anyone else told you that?
Love ya,
Elicia
Elicia you are right. They both have "mini me"s. Brenna looks like Megs and Nora looks like Ted. It was crazy seeing the girls make faces and expressions I've seen the parents make!!
ReplyDelete