Pages

Password

Friday, October 5, 2012

Sleeping In and Practice

Grandma Trish has been handling the morning shift by herself and letting me sleep for a few more hours.  It has been glorious.  I slept until 11AM two days this week!!!

We went to the mall yesterday to get some warmer clothes for the girls since fall has definitely arrived.  They  got hungry and had trouble eating in a place with so much distraction.  We found a spot outside in the shade to feed them as we stood up and felt like it was not a successful trip.  We anticipated Nora and Brenna to be upset when we got back home.  Boy, were we wrong.  They were happy as clams hanging out on the guest room bed; cooing and kicking their legs together.  I was reminded that we are all practicing; practicing taking two babies out in public as a new mom and grandma.  Practice often isn't easy, but it's rewarding.  We have to practice to refine and get better so maybe we will go to the mall again someday :)  I also did some yoga practice last night which was glorious as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment