This year both Brenna & Nora were enthusiastic on Halloween to actually wear their costumes. I started asking them many weeks ago what they would like to dress up as & they surprised me when they continued to say they both wanted to be witches. I wasn't sure how they actually knew what a witch was, but then I remembered the Curious George Halloween book which includes 5 little witches.
Ted & I were able to make the costumes in time for our first event a few weeks ago. That was an improvement since we are deadline driven people that are usually staying up late the night before Halloween :)
Saba & Grandma Trish were here visiting. They had fun handing out treats with Brenna & Nora. We turned down the lights, lit some candles and the girls would hide & listen for the knocks from the trick or treaters. For those candy enthusiasts - don't fret, they had a couple treats themselves, but I was proud when they declined the cider donut at the neighborhood party.
No comments:
Post a Comment