Grandma Trish flew up from Florida for a long weekend and Aunt Holly, Uncle Rob, and cousin Hazel came to visit as well. We squeezed in an early Unitarian themed Passover dinner amidst planning last minute travel to NYC after receiving news of Great Grandpa Kwartler's passing at the age of 101. He was a feisty man that once joked with me that my wedding dress was too long because it was in a large garmet bag:). We stopped to visit him in NYC on our way to NH for our wedding.
Brenna and Nora are growing like crazy. They can open the doors throughout the apartment. Guests beware and lock the bathroom door! Brenna climbed up into the dining chair yesterday and Nora can reach things off the kitchen counter. No area is safe anymore :). The last baby gate came down as we secured the new-used TV stand and bookcase to the wall. It was a milestone. 20 months pictures coming soon! (I guess I can understand why I haven't posted lately:)





No comments:
Post a Comment