Pages

Password

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Nora's New Teeth!!!!

The exclamation points are definitely warranted.  I was beginning to worry that my almost 15 month old daughter only had two teeth although it doesn't hinder her eating in the slightest.  It appears that four teeth have broken through on the top.  How her smile will change as Brenna's did months ago.  I will miss her toothless grin.

A few months ago (I think) I became amazed at the girls's receptive speech.  They began to understand all of the directions I was giving them and most of the time they were happy to follow them. They love to put shoes away in the closet  including guest's shoes.

Yesterday I randomly started singing 'Little Bo Peep' while folding laundry.  Brenna immediately went to the book shelf and picked the Nursery Rhyme book which contains that rhyme.  I was flabbergasted as her ability to categorize so well.  

Ted is the best dad/husband we could ever hope for.  He is sending me away for the weekend for a little Momma break.  Nana arrives for a visit Saturday and I can't wait to see her when I return.  She's looking forward to reading all the books the girls want which is a lot!






No comments:

Post a Comment