Pages

Password

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Birthday Celebration #1

Last week Nora & Brenna had their first birthday!  Time is really flying.  We sang to them on their actual birthday and then Aunt Holly, Uncle Rob, Cousin Craig and Cousin Julie came over to share a cupcake on Saturday.  The girls love the decorations we hung and they will probably stick around for a while.  They also liked their almond flour carrot cake cupcake with coconut icing.

We depart this weekend for birthday celebration #2.  We will meet the Grandparents and Aunt Mo and Uncle K in the Fingerlakes (about halfway between Ohio and us) for a few days.  Can't wait!














1 comment:

  1. What, what and what!!! First of all, I can't believe I missed that. Second, I can't believe they are already a year!!! They are growing up so fast and when you think they can't get any cuter, you post yet another mind blowing photo. I love them so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET NORA AND BRENNA from all the Gables <3

    ReplyDelete